Discovery & Invention

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!


What is your favorite invention?


I think that smartphones are the most useful invention, but they are not my favorite. It is because sometimes I spend too much time using my smartphone. This means that I waste time. My favorite invention is the earphone. I can listen to music anywhere when I have earphones. I like listening to music. My favorite musicians are WANIMA and Greeeen. Also, I am not good at staying in noisy places such as the train, shopping mall, pleasure land, etc. I want to protect my ears from their noise. On the other hand, earphones have some disadvantages. It can cause hard hearing. When people listen to music, they tend to turn the volume up. They have to be careful about that because our ears cannot recover after it becomes hard to hear. In addition, we cannot hear sounds clearly around ourselves. This is really dangerous and can cause accidents.



Electric fryer is also my favorite invention. I don't have one, but my friend bought it when he started to live alone. Electric fryer is really useful and food that is cooked by Electric fryer is healthy. People don't have to use any oils for cooking. Advantage is not only useful and healthy, but you don't have to worry about getting burned in your hand. I think everyone doesn't want to get hurt in the kitchen. This is a big reason that a lot of people buy electric fryers.




Comments

  1. Hi,Kyoko
    I read your blog. I think that smartphones are the most useful invention but we waste time too. I always use my smartphone when I am free, but I want to use time for other things. For example, watching the news, studying for qualifications and so on.

    Chiaki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment