FOOD!

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!



I like to eat food with someone. It is boring to eat alone. I will introduce my favorite foods and a cook in my family.



<favorite food>

I always like spicy food like Chinese food and Korean food because eating spicy food makes me feel refreshed. When I eat spicy food and to sweat, I feel like after I play sports. 

There are two foods that I like. First one is sundubu. Sundubu is a kind of hot pot cooking. If you like it, you should go to TOKYO-SUNDUBU. This restaurant is a sundubu specialty store. I recommend  clam sundubu of spicy-level 5. It is very hot, spicy and makes my tongue numb, but it is a really delicious dish.

Second one is cheese. Of course I like to eat them, whereas I like to study about cheese because cheese is made all over the world and tastes, flavor, and hardness is so different. Isn’t it interesting? My favorite cheese is Emmental. It is made in Swiss. Character of this cheese is hard, made from cow milk and holes. 



<cooking in my family>

My mother is the best at cooking in my family. She cooks meals everyday for us and bakes bread twice a week. I really like her meals and bread. One of her best dishes is croquette. Ingredients are only three things. Potato, minced meat and onion. Her croquette is simple, but it is my mother’s taste. I also cook dinner for my family on weekends. I am good at making pasta. My parents like tomato cream pasta. Secret ingredient is one teaspoon of miso. Maybe you can’t imagine its taste. Please try.


Thank you for reading!

Comments

  1. Hi, Kyoko. I read your blog. I like spicy food too, but I don't like it too hot because I can't know the taste. Also I like cheese too. However I don't like individual cheese very much. I like melted cheese. I've never heard of miso in pasta. I'll try it.

    Shun

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Kyoko!! I read your blog. I like spicy food, but not as good as you. Also I love cheese!!! I can eat anything if it’s a cheese dish such as pizza, raclette cheese and cheese fondue. I really care about croquette. Tell me how to cook next time!!!

    Ayana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyoto.
    I read your blog.
    I like spicy food too! As same as you I often eat Chinese food and Korean food.However I don’t like cheese very much. I think cheese taste good but if I eat too much I will feel bad. I will try to enjoy it!
    Shiton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment