Future Jobs

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my blog!


I don’t have any plans after I graduate from school now. This is a good opportunity for me to think about my future and future job.

When I was a junior high school student, I wanted to be a study abroad agent because I wanted to help students who try to jump in different countries. I thought studying abroad is a very big event in human life. I went studying abroad twice and had a hard time. However there was also a lot of fun! 

Now I am not interested in that job. I want to spread information about Japanese confectionery to all over the world so I will be an articles writer. It is because they are the most beautiful traditional sweets in the world and some of them are not so difficult to make. Japanese confectioneries are healthy since they only use natural ingredients like azuki beans, kuzu starch and so on.

 

I read an article about foreigners like rice cakes, rice clackers and matcha sweets. On the other hand, bean jam is not popular. Actually, my friend Ava who lives in Australia doesn’t like bean jam because its texture is strange and too sweet.


I want to retire before I will be 60 years old. It is because I want to move to another country where it is warmer than Japan. I think Australia is good since the flow of time is very slow. I heard that Australians think about today, don’t think about the future anytime. When I am in Japan, I have to think “What do I have to do next?” “If something will happen, how should I do it?” It is a little uncomfortable.



Thank you for reading my blog!

Comments

  1. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. Me too I love Japanese traditional sweets called “Wagashi ”. I have experienced to make wagashi and it’s not difficult. However I’m too clumsy to make it. Therefore I was helped by teacher in Japanese sweets making experience class.
    Although I change the topic that I agree with your opinion to move another country. I think Japan is security is good but very busy too so, to move another country is good things for us.

    Chiaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. I also want to use English in the future. Also I like Japanese confectioneries. There is a place selling them near the house where I live now, so I often eat them. I think living abroad is a good stimulus, but no country is safer than Japan. Be careful when you go there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment