Fashion

I like to choose my clothes every day. I like to buy new clothes.

My style of fashion is not too simple, but not too gaudy. 

Today, I will talk about my fashion.


In winter, I always wear jeans, hoodie or sweater, winter jacket and a cap. A place I live in is really cold and so I usually wear one or two more clothes than others. In summer, I like to wear just jeans, T-shirt and sandals. Every summer in Japan is really hot and humid, so I don't want to wear some other clothes without these things. I always wear rings, necklaces and pierced earrings throughout the year. These accessories make my appearance cute or mature. 

I don't like to follow all the latest trends because trends change once a month and every season. Sometimes following trends is a waste of time and money. When I see Instagram, famous people upload their clothes and outfits every moment. In addition,  all of them say "This is the latest trend! Please check this website now!" I don't know what the latest one is! There is too much information and so following trends is difficult.

This is the reason that I don't follow the latest trends. When I go to GU and WE GO, I can buy trendy items. That’s enough!

How do you feel about  following it?

Comments

  1. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog, and I agree with you. I like to wear jeans too, so my pants are all jeans
    which I have. I think that jeans are one of the best clothes of all. By the way, I think the latest fashion trends are changing so fast. I want to change my fashion, but I don’t want to follow the latest fashion too.

    Chiaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. I often choose comfortable clothes. I also like to wear jeans, hoodie or sweater, winter jacket.
    Also, I agree with your opinion. I also think it is hard to keep up with the clothes trend because it changes immediately, so I don't think I have to keep up with it.
    Shun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment