Introduce Myself

Hello!
Today, I talk about myself.

My name is Kyoko Otani.



I'm from Hinohara, west of Tokyo.
Hinohara has only 2000 population and over 92% of land is forest.

When I talk about my hometown, everyone always say  "Really? Is it Tokyo?"
You might think same things. 

So, I'll show some pictures which I took in Hinohara.

First one is my favorite place.
Why I like there is air is clear and I can see open sky. 
This place makes me very comfortable.
Second one is autumn festival.
This festival has continued for many years ago.




Next, I introduce my family.
There are 4 people in my family : Father, mother, older sister and I.
Father had worked in few zoos and national park since he was 25years old. 
Now he is a director of Hinohara toy museum.
Mother is homemaker.
She is good at cooking and baking. Bread which her made is so yam!
Sister is part time woker and she is living alone.


Now, I talk about my hobbies.
I like to cook for my family.
My best dish is meat ball.
Stew meat ball in Tomato sours.
 
And I love moomin!
When I go out, I bring my moomin along.


Finally, I talk about my plan in TIU.
I want to make many friends not only Japanese students but also foreign students.
So I want be a open campus staff.

And Last year, I planed one month studying abroad to Australia however I couldn't go because of COVIT19.
I will to go studying abroad in my TIU life.


Thank you!

Comments

  1. Hello Kyoko.
    I read your blog!
    Your home town is in mountain!? The second picture was surprised me because I didn’t think your home town between mountain. However view is very beautiful so I want to visit there.
    I want to make friends foreign country’s so your tiu plan is sounds like so good for me. I want to do same things!
    Chiaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. The picture of you and the Moomin in your hand is so cute. I was surprised that you said you cook for your family. Because I can't cook anything. Please teach me some simple dishes next time. I'm happy to be friends with you.I like you.
    Shiton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kyoko! I read your blog.
    I'm from Midori city, Gunma Prefecture. There is a countryside.
    I think you are living in urban
    when I heard that you are living
    in Tokyo, so I was surprised to hear that, but I like nature! I want to talk together more! Nice to meet you Kyoko!
    Shun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment