Health and Fitness

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!


When I was a high school student, I didn't have to go to school everyday because my high school was online. I stayed at home all day and I didn't exercise, didn't eat enough and slept until noon. By living such days, a doctor advised me  "exercise every day if you don't want to be sick." after I got a medical check-up. Then, I started to go to the pool with my mom and I swam 500 meter once a week. At the same time I became able to eat enough.

Recently, I haven't had time to go to the pool. However I usually work over 2 kilometers on commuting and university life. I think it is enough for me without any other fitness. I feel better than before. I also like to take a walk. There are beautiful and nice mountains to hike near my house. On weekends, I like to go there and the views from these mountains make me feel refreshed and released from stress. 

 There are some rules that I decided for my health. First, sleeping enough to get rid of my tiredness. Second, eating every meal. Finally, laughing a lot. I have a goal. It is keeping the health of the body and mind. I think mental health is as important as physical health. It is because it's easy for me to be sick when my mind gets disorder. I want to be careful about my health to enjoy my university life.


Comments

  1. Hello, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. I think that your opinion is correct. Me too when my mind isn't good I got sick a lot. Therefore I think this is the most important things of our health. By the way you said to go to pool when you have a time. I think I must do more exercise so I will try it because swimming is one of the best sports for our body.

    Chiaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. I was surprised that you are living by the rules. I often go to bed late. I can't sleep very well, so I am going to decide the rules just like you.
    Also, I agree with you. I think mental health is important for our physical health, too. And, I like to swim, so I will go to swim when I have free time.
    Shun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kyoko. I read your blog. I didn't make any rules for my health so I usually go to bed late and I don't sleep enough. I think mental health is important too. To sleep enough, I will make rules for myself too!
    Shiton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kyoko,
    I read your blog. I think your idea is great! Laughing is very important. So, I'm always trying laughing. It is good for mental health and relation of people around me. I will continue to laugh😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment