My Hometown

Hi everyone,
Today I introduce about my hometown.

I told last my blog about this topic, but this time I will talk more in detail.


My hometown is Hinohara.
Hinohara is only village in Tokyo without islands area, and the third largest in Tokyo.
We have only 2000 population.

most of land is forest.
We often see wild monkeys, foxes and raccoon dogs.



I think there are fascinations in each of the four seasons.


SPRING
Fresh green leaves cover mountains. I think it is very beautiful color.


SUMMER
Hinohara is known for a summer resort. We can swim in rivers and play in forests.
Also, you can go camping or gramping


AUTUMN
This season is the best for hiking because trees whose leaves have turned red and weather is good.
Almost of all the trees in Hinohara is  needle-leaved tree.
So just little trees are turned red, but that is good I think.
Dark green and little red and yellow's contrast is beautiful.


WINTER
When it snows, mountains, rivers and roof of the houses are covered snow. It's looks like snowy world.




I recommend you to visit Hossawanotaki falls.
It is 62 meters high and 4 steps.
And if you want to see  illuminated falls in nighttime, you should come Hossawanotakimaturi.
It holds in end of August, and it is the biggest festival in Hinohara.
There are food, original goods and products made from wood stands.
In the end of day, you can see 400 fireworks.



Thank you for reading my blog!

Comments

  1. Hi Kyoko,
    I read your blog.😉

    I think your hometown is so beautiful.😍 I want to go there 4 times, each season! Especially, summer and autumn, because in the summer, I can play near the river. I think there is cool, isn't there? And in the autumn, I can take many beautiful pictures with my camera.📸 I want to visit your hometown someday!!

    Saki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I read your blog. Your hometown is so beautiful and wonderful!! It’s very nice that your hometown has a best view each seasons. Of course I want to go there every seasons, but I really want to go there in summer. Because I love to hang out at river, so absolutely it’s going to be fun and I also would like to go to Hossawanotakimatsuri. I thought it sounds great. If I have time I'll go your hometown someday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi✌️
    I read your blog. I didn't know There is a such beautiful town in Tokyo.
    I want to go🥺
    And I love camping so I'd like to go to camping in your home town.
    By the way, in Oita, we don't have much snow. So I want to make snow man⛄️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment