Hello and welcome back to my blog!


I traveled every summer with my family when I was a little kid. However we don't go traveling because my older sister started living alone and each of my family is busy these days. Today, I will talk about some experiences on my trip.


[in Japan]

My favorite place is Atami in Shizuoka prefecture. When I was a high school student, I went there for the first time. Fuua is the newest spa. There are stone saunas, hot springs and lounge. I could not do all the activities because we didn't have enough time. It was a really fun trip.


[in a different country]

I have been to Australia once. When I was a junior high school student, there was a program for 2nd grade junior high students who wanted to go to Australia and were able to join. All my friends and I joined it and experienced homestay. It was a 2 weeks trip. Before I went, I was really nervous and I worried about being homesick. However I didn’t have time to be homesick because there were a lot of events which my host family and host school planned! My host family took me to Australian Zoo. I didn’t go to zoos often, but I found many different animals from Japanese zoos. For example, I had never seen wombats, koalas, kangaroos and Tasmanian devils. Do you know Tasmanian devils? It is a kind of cat, but Tasmanian devils are not cute like cats. I will show it. It was my first trip to a foreign country and I spent a great time in Australia.



Comments

  1. Hi, Kyoko. I read your blog.
    I have not traveled much with my family since I became a junior high school student because of club activity. I have never been to Australia and I haven't heard Tasmanian devils. Certainty they don't look like cats, but I think they are a little cute. I want to go to Australia if I have a chance.

    Shun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment