Looking Ahead

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Summer break will start soon. I’m really looking forward to this summer vacation. I am planning a sleepover with my friend at my house. We planned this event a few months ago. We will hang out on the first day and go back to my house with a lot of snacks. We will play video games, eat sweets and snacks, drink juices, talk, talk, talk and talk in my bed. The next morning, we will go for a walk to a hill near my house and eat lunch there. We will be able to see a good view if it is fine. After we go back to my house, we plan to watch a movie with popcorn. 

Also, I am looking forward to the fall semester. Now, I have good friends and teachers. I hope to see all of you again when the fall semester starts. I am careful about my health this semester. I want to continue to be careful about it because it’s easy for me to get sick when I am tired. 

I am a little nervous about summer because I teach English, social studies and Japanese to my students as my part time job. I don’t have many lessons now, but my boss told me to have more lessons. I haven't decided how many times I will go to my part time job in summer, but maybe I will go almost every day. I hope I will be able to teach and earn a lot of money by the end of summer.

Comments

  1. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. I want to go trip in this summer vacation. However we State of emergency will issue, so may be I can't go anywhere. I want to do many things in this summer vacation and I wants to get more skill in this summer vacation too. Therefore if you have some recommended to do in this term please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. I can not also wait summer break. Your planning is so nice! You will be excited definitely. Also, it was surprising to know your part time job. I can not teach any subjects to anyone,so I think your part time job is very difficult for me. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment