Looking Back This Semester

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

Now, we have only 3 weeks left in this semester. All of the experiences in this semester were great!! I did hard work and my physical condition was almost good. Everything was different from my high school life and my English skill is much better than before. My best thing about this semester is I had a lot of chances to talk in English. I've almost done my best. Of course, I had some difficult things. First of all, it was really hard to do all of my homework because there was too much homework from my teachers. However, I think it made my skill better. Now, I understand that all of my English skills have grown up. If I could start this semester again, I would go to English Plaza more than now. It is because I have a lot of fun in English Plaza, but I couldn’t go there very often this time due to not knowing how to make my free time. I also want to hang out with my new friends if there is no COVID-19. We can’t hang out or eat dinner with our friends due to COVID-19 and soft lockdown. I am really sad not to be able to do such things. My strategy for adjusting to university life is to just do my best. When this semester started, I didn’t know anything about university, so I cherished every moment and I did my best. Finally, I hope to hang out with all of you before this semester finishes!

Comments

  1. Hi,Kyoko.
    I read your blog!
    I agree with you. I think the University has a lot of different from High School too and my English skills has much improved.
    I’m happy to be in the same class with you.Let’s do our best next semester too!
    Shiton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment