Comparing Now to Before

 Hello and welcome back to my blog!


I think I have a lot of things that I became able to do.


[English Skill]

After I entered university, my English skills developed. There are two reasons. First of all, there are a lot of chances to speak in English in university and  I really enjoy this environment. This is one of the biggest reasons that I am better at using English. Second, my mind changed. When I was a high school student, I could not speak in English in front of my classmates because I didn’t have confidence and I was afraid of my mistakes. However, now I change. I realized that mistakes are not bad things and I don’t be ashamed of mistakes. I could notice it thanks to my English teachers. They don’t blame us when we make mistakes, whereas my teacher in my high school blamed us. He said to us “Why can't you do this?” “Why can’t you understand this?” I was really stressed when he preached so I liked English, but I didn’t like English class in high school.


[way to use of time]

It is very different between before and now. I hung out with my friends or sister on weekends twice a month, whereas I don’t hang out. It is not only because of the COVID-19 but also because I have a lot of things to do. In addition, I spend most of my time sleeping because of tiredness on weekends. It is not rare for me to not go out all day. I think it is worse than before. I should change and make time to go out if I am busy.



Thank you for reading!

Comments

  1. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog. I think this environment is very good for us. Our teachers don’t blame. In addition to they give some hints for us. When I was high school students, my English teacher often blame us ,so I didn’t like English study. Therefore I feel this is better surrounded. We can get more good English skills.

    Chiaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog! I think so too about English skills. Making mistakes grow up our skills. Let's keep this environment and improve our skills more and more!
    I'm different from you about using time. I became more active than before because I have things that I have to do everyday. However I want a rest sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment