I have ever / I have never

 〈Have ever done〉

If I ask you “Have you been abroad?” I think some of you say “yes” and some of you say “no” so it is not a very special experience that no other person has ever had. However When I went to Australia, I experienced something incredible. First, I had BBQ parties three times a week. First one is in the garden of my host family’s house. Second one is at school. Third one is in the garden again. First and third ones are for me so it was special for my host family. However they usually did it once every two weeks even in the winter!! I was very surprised to hear that because I thought it was a special event and held only in the summer.

 Second, I saw a crocodile show. In Japan, it is not popular and I had never seen and heard of a “crocodile show” in Japan. It was really dynamic, powerful and unbelievable. Crocodiles swim very fast and jump high. Sometimes zoo staff made them fight. If you want to see it, please search “Australia zoo crocodile show” on YouTube.



〈Have not done〉

I have never ridden a roller coaster. To begin with, I have been to pleasure land just three  times and I don’t like thrill rides. It runs very fast and is upside-down. Even if it is not scary,is not upside-down and for children, I will never ride any roller coaster because it will make me feel bad!


Comments

  1. Hi, Kyoko!! I read your blog. I envy they can barbecue every week in Australia because I love BBQ. I really surprised when I hear crocodile show and I thought that I want to watch this. So I watched on youtube and that was so dynamic and unbelievable that person perform with crocodile!!! I'd like watch it directly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment