About My High School

 Hello  everyone and welcome back to my blog!

 

I talked to some of you about my high school. I went to two high schools. I entered an international course in ordinary high school and went to half-year in first grade. There was a lot of fun. I was able to make a best friend. I went to the United States. I joined a school festival. Especially traveling to the United States was a really good experience. I stayed with a host family, went shopping and to the beach, did berry picking. I will never forget this trip.

I changed high school due to not feeling well.

In second high school, I studied by myself and I went to school only 5days a year. I have enough time to do something which I want to do. I did a part time job, practiced guitar, hung out somewhere etc.…

 

I think my second school is not so different from university. Because I have to do schedule management by myself and rules are not tight. We don’t need to wear uniforms, can do part time jobs and make friends in real and virtual.

I also think it is better we can choose subjects we want to study and make friends who have the same interests in university. It makes me happy.


I regarded it a long time after I quitted my first high school, however I can think that decision was correct. Now, I am really enjoying my university life!


Thank you for reading my blog!


Comments

  1. Hi, Kyoko.
    I read your blog.
    I think went to two high schools is very hard because it was a new start. I also think can choose subjects is important, we have to study what we are interested in. Your school trip sounds interesting, I wanted to go abroad but I didn't. Anyway to enjoy University life that is the best!
    Shiton

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment