What I Am Watching

 Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog!

 

I don’t watch TV or YouTube these days. So I will introduce my recommendation movie. 

I think THE GREATEST SHOWMAN is the one of the best movies that I watch in my life. It is a kind of musical movie. The leading actor is Hugh Jackman. Maybe you know him because he is a very famous actor and sometimes appears on Japanese TV programs.


I like music in THE GREATEST SHOWMAN.

I didn't like musical movies before because some of them give priority to singing more than story. So I can understand the final result before I watch the ending. THE GREATEST SHOWMAN is not a difficult story and there is no surprise ending too, however actors' expressive power means singing and dancing were really good. I want to watch another kind of musical movies now.

 

Also I like stories of recognizing each other. P.T.Barnum found "uniques" , then he met some people who are hidden because they are different from other people, they couldn't recognize each other even themselves. One of them is hairy from head to foot, the another one is a small man. After they joined Barnum's show, they were able to recognize each other. I think this movie posed the following problem [What is personality?] to the world.

 

Please check the official website and let me know if you have watched this movie.

〈official website〉

   http://www.foxmovies-jp.com/greatest-showman/movie/sp/introduction.html

Let's talk about it!


Thank you for reading my blog!

Comments

  1. Hello, Kyoko.

    I read your blog. Me too I don’t like musical movies. However I love real musical because it has presence. If I had some DVD by Shiki Theater Company I don’t like it.
    Real musical has presence even though musical movies don’t have presence. So musical movies are boring for me. You tell me your mind to change to watch THE GREATEST SHOWMAN so I want to try it!!

    Chiaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyoko. I read your blog.
    I watched THE GREATEST SHOWMAN before!It was so funny. I can know that it doesn't matter what it looks like. I'd like to watch it again.
    Also I like the music too. I feel energized when I listen to it, so I often listen to it. I want you to tell me your recommendations!
    Shun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment