Technology and Me

     I am most excited for robots like Doraemon in the future. I don't want many useful and convenient tools, but I want care of human's mind robots. Because there are a lot of happenings in our life and sometimes we are tired, disappointed and feeling sadness. If there are care robots which can think about our feelings, they listened to our stories and advice and cheer us up. Like this robots will substitute pets.

     Then how about smart phone? It stands in maps, music plyers, camera and other many things. I depend on my smart phone, I can't spend a whole day without smart phone. I often use a computer too. I use my computer for everything that I have to do in university like doing homework, watching on-demand class and writing reports. Also assignments and materials are preserved in my computer. And I use computer and smart phone as a entertainment like playing games and watching video. I enjoy lots of contents through the internet.

     I think social media is a positive thing, however I have to remember that social media can be a negative thing easily. Because I can't see a person's face who talks with. If I forget it, I will heart him/her due to my words. I have to more careful when I communicate with people on online. I have to remember that social media has lures like as a real world. Technologies are useful and convenient tools but I must be careful when I use smart phone.

Comments

  1. Hi Kyoko! I read your blog. I agree with you that I want care pf human's mind robots. Because when I feel sad or tired, I usually think that I want something that heals me like pets. But I can’t have pets so I want substitute pets. And also when I rend your blog, I thought I had to be careful about how to use the internet again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment